Our sizing is based on a simple scale from Small (S) to Large (L). Below is a conversion chart to determine your usual comparable size.
|Size Conversion Chart|
To assist you in confirming your correct size, below are our measurement charts in both centimeters and inches.
|Swim Measurement Chart|
|Maillot Length Measurement Chart|
If you're unsure, we suggest you take your measurements to determine your best fit. For accuracy, have someone else measure you. Ensure the measuring tape is straight (parallel to the floor) and snug, but not tight, to your body.
For tops, take bust and underbust measurements.
For briefs, take waist and hip measurements.
For maillots, take all measurements.
Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of you bust - this is usually across your nipple line and straight across your shoulder blades.
- Underbust: Measure around your rib cage, immediately under your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline - this is usually the narrowest point on your waist.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your low hip - this is approximately 20cm below your natural waistline (the tape should run across the middle of your buttocks).
- Torso: Start the measuring tape at the mid-point of your shoulder (between your shoulder point and neck), run the tape measure down your back and up through your legs toward the starting end of the tape measure. Depending on the length of your tape measure it is likely that you won’t be able to get the ends of the tape to meet - there will be a gap. If so, measure the gap and then add this to the overall tape measurement length. The total will give you your torso length.
- Please note, our swimwear is designed to fit firm on the body to eliminate bagging and wrinkling. Your briefs/maillot will feel firm when pulling them up and over your hips, but once adjusted into place will provide some compression on the body. If you prefer a less firm fitting swimsuit, we recommend that you order a size larger than your regular size.
7. If you hesitate between two sizes, we recommend that you order the largest size.